Prevention Group Classes
Classes available online and in personMore information on online Prevention classes
All kids will be exposed to difficult situations. These free, interactive psycho-educational groups for teens and families increase protective factors and and prepare kids to stay out of trouble.
Our prevention services provide programs to prevent or delay the onset of youth substance use and abuse by addressing the risk factors of behavior problems, conduct disorders, family management difficulties, and poor school attendance/grades.
- Prevention Referral Form
- ME Time Empowerment & Education Group
- Staying Connected with Your Teen for parents of 12-17 year old to improve interactions and home and strengthen bonds with their children
- Guiding Good Choices for parents of children age 9 and older to strengthen family bonds and reduce the risk factors associated with teenage drug use
- Meet the Prevention team!
- Calendar of upcoming classes
For More Information Contact: Chandler Parkinson, 385-468-4528