ZAP Logos, Banners & Ads
In the following tabs, you will find files for ZAP logos, banners, signs, and informational sheets for your use. Before utilizing the ZAP logo, please review the ZAP Logo Usage & Acknowledgment guide:
Contractual Media Obligations Guide
ZAP grantees are contractually obligated to acknowledge ZAP:
- In writing and orally, including at events for which funds have been utilized
- On a donor/sponsor page or other place of prominence on organization's website (if applicable)
- On written and printed assets, such as playbills, brochures, appropriate advertisements, flyers, banners, websites, and newsletters.
- In other forms as appropriate, such as announcements from the stage, in media releases, on superititles, on pre-event videos, etc.
ZAP staff will periodically audit the use of the ZAP logo to ensure it is being utilized in compliance with the logo usage standards outlined in the guide.
Banners & Posters
Banners and Posters
ZAP has several sizes and orientations of vinyl banners and chloroplast posters available for your organization to use. These can be picked up at the ZAP offices. You may also use the files below to make your own banners or posters, however according to our logo usage standards please do not edit these files before printing.
ZAP Outreach Material:
- 1/2 page ZAP Flyer (English) |
- 1/2 page ZAP Flyer (Spanish) |
- Full Page Flyer (English)
- Sign: Template "[Blank] is funded in part by..."
- List of Organizations Funded by ZAP - in English & Spanish (for printed binder)
Facebook Cover Template (.jpg)