Javascript is required to view this site. Skip to main content
Text:    -   | Translate


If you've tested positive for COVID-19 and need help with community resources during your isolation, our community health workers are here for you.

Need HELP WITH RENT? Apply with the State of Utah

To request other assistance, email, or dial 211 from your phone to learn about additional resources in your area.