FY2019 Salt Lake CoC Competition
Salt Lake County is the Collaborative Applicant for the HUD CoC Grant. This role involves coordination of project applications, project rankings, and the collaborative application.
Materials and announcements related to the FY2021 CoC Competition can be found at: Salt Lake Continuum of Care Competition
2020 HUD CoC Competition
HUD renewed funding for existing grants and did not hold a program competition in 2020 due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. More information on the 2020 CoC Program can be found here.
2019 HUD CoC Competition
HUD has announced the Final Funding Amounts for the FY2019 Continuum of Care Competition. This Tier 2 funding announcement includes Renewal, New, and Domestic Violence (DV) Bonus projects. Also included in this announcement is the Tier 2 amount for projects that straddled Tier 1 and Tier 2.
Congratulations to all agencies receiving funding and all those that worked to make the Collaborative Application a success. Our community received $8,013,120 in funding (an increase of $125,593 from the FY2018 award) which will support 558 units, 868 beds (738 are for CH), the Salt Lake County CoC portion of the HMIS project, planning dollars which support the work of the Collaborative Applicant, and Coordinated Entry money to support one full time manager, software and assessment costs.
Learn more about the FY19 HUD CoC NOFA here.
Materials related to the FY2019 HUD CoC Competition are provided below:
CoC Consolidated Application
- Draft of Consolidated Application (Posted 9/20/2019)
- Please follow the link above to access the Draft of the CoC Consolidated Application for FY2019. Comments should be made on the draft or sent via email to Katherine Fife and be received no later than 4pm on Monday, September 23, 2019.
- Project Priority Listing with Attachments (Posted 9/21/2019)
- Final Priority Listing with Attachments(Posted 9/25/2019)
- FY19 Approved Consolidated Application with attachments (Posted 9/26/2019)
Final Ranking Recommendation
- FY2019 Competition Final Funding Recommendation(Posted 9/13/2019)
- FY2019 Applicant Notice Final Ranking Recommendation(Posted 9/13/2019)
Items for Community Review
- Planning Grant
- 2019 Planning Grant as submitted 8-26-2019(Posted 8/26/2019)
- Renewal Projects
- Notice Request for APR Data for TH and PH Project Renewal Applications in the FY2019 HUD CoC Competition (Sent to Grantees 5/3/2019)
- Notice Release of Part I of Renewal Application for TH and PH Projects in the FY2019 HUD CoC Competition (Posted 6/5/2019)
- FY2019 Local Scoring Guidelines-Renewal TH, PH-RRH and PH-PSH (Posted 6/5/2019)
- Renewal Application Instructions and Notice 2019 Part II (Posted 7/26/2019)
- HMIS Renewal Projects
- Renewal Application Instructions and Notice 2019-HMIS (Posted 7/31/2019)
- Planning Project
- Process for CoC Planning Project Application 2019 (Posted 8/7/2019)
- New Projects
- Application Instructions and Notice-NEW Projects 2019 (Posted 8/7/2019)
- FY2019 Local Scoring Guidelines-New Projects (Available via ZoomGrants 8/7/2019; Posted 8/13/2019)
- 2019 Renewal Application Training for Part I-Slides (Posted 6/14/2019)
- 2019 Renewal Application Training for Part II-Slides (Posted 8/6/2019)
- 2019 New CoC Application Training - Slides (Posted 8/13/2019)
- HUD FY2019 CoC Competition Page
- 2019 Continuum of Care NOFA Information(Posted 7/18/2019)
- FY2019 CoC Competition Update (Posted 8/14/2019)
- Rank and Review Policies and Procedures 2019 (Posted 6/5/2019)
- Grant Inventory Worksheet 2019 (Posted 6/5/2019)
- Housing Inventory Chart 2019 (Posted 6/5/2019)
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation services can be provided if five days’ notice is given by calling 385-468-4880. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1./