Patron Standards of Conduct
- Personal use of fireworks is prohibited at all County-owned facilities, including our parks, open spaces, trails, and recreation centers/facilities.
- In compliance with the Utah Clean Air Act smoking, smokeless tobacco, and vaping (e-cigarettes) are all prohibited in or around Salt Lake County facilities and parks.
- Possession of illegal drugs, beer, and alcoholic beverages is prohibited in or around Salt Lake County facilities and parks.
- Salt Lake County is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Leave your valuables at home.
- Patrons must follow posted signage and the Patron Standards of Conduct.
- Dogs must always be on leash at parks unless otherwise posted.