Notice of Hearing
Please note that the sponsors of Unite for Term Limits, a statewide citizen initiative, will hold public hearings on the initiative at the following locations at the times indicated. View the initiative application and read the proposed law.
- Southwest Region: Brigham’s Playhouse, 25 N. 300 West #C1, Washington, Utah 84780
Saturday, 24 August 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- Central Region: Juab County School District office, 346 E. 600 North, Nephi, Utah 84648
Saturday, 24 August 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
- Mountain Region: Springville Public Library, Multipurpose Room, 45 S. Main, Springville, Utah 84663
Saturday, 24 August 2019 at 1:30 p.m.
- Uintah Basin Region: Crossroads Senior Center, 50 E. 200 South, Roosevelt, Utah 84066
Tuesday, 27 August 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- Southeast Region: Utah State University Eastern boardroom, 451 E. 400 North, Price, Utah
Thursday, 29 August 2019 at 5:30 p.m.
- Wasatch Front Region: Millcreek Community Library, Rooms B&C, 2266 E. Evergreen Avenue, E. Millcreek, Utah 84109
Saturday, 31 August 2019 at 10:30 a.m.
- Bear River Region: Whittier Community Center, 290 N. 400 East, Logan, Utah 84321
Saturday, 31 August 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
Utah Public Meeting Notice
Search, Subscribe, Participate
Partial listing of agendas/minutes for Salt Lake County Public Meetings
- County Council
- Board of Adjustment
- Mayor Public Meetings
- Salt Lake County Planning Commission
- County Council Public Hearings
- Copperton Township Planning Commission
- Emigration Township Planning Commission
- Kearns Township Planning Commission
- Magna Township Planning Commission
- Millcreek Township Planning Commission
- White City Township Planning Commission
- Mountainous Planning Commission
- Historic Preservation Committee
- 2018 Metro Township and Unincorporated Community Councils Meeting Schedules
Meetings are held in the County Council Chambers
County Government Center
2001 South State Street #N1100
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114