Skip to main content


Residential Permits

  • Domestic Fowl Permit (SLC, Unincorporated, & Millcreek)
  • Dangerous Animal Permit
  • Watershed

Commercial Permits

  • Groomers
  • Animal Daycare/ Kennels
  • Stables
  • Pet Shop

Upon purchasing your permit, our licensing department will email an application to you and schedule an inspection. If you have any questions regarding the permits required for your city, please visit our laws page, or contact for more information.