Voter Information Look-Up
The search tools below provide answers to voters' most commonly asked questions:
- Am I registered to vote?
- Can I view my sample ballot?
- Who are my elected officials?
There are two different search options below and you may select the method you prefer. Complete the information in the preferred box and click "Lookup Record".
- To find your precinct information, use "Search by Address".
- To check your registration status or view your sample ballot, use "Search by Name".
- Either search method will show your elected officials.
If you are registered to vote in Salt Lake County but have moved recently within the county, you do not need to re-register to vote. However, you need to notify our office of your new address by calling the Election Division at 385-GOT-VOTE (385-468-8683) or sending an e-mail to Got-Vote@slco.org. We will update our records with your new address.