To ensure efficiency throughout the invoice-to-pay process, Effective March 28, 2022, Salt Lake County will begin migrating to PaymentWorks for all supplier registration and maintenance. Existing suppliers will receive a registration email from PaymentWorks for all supplier maintenance including all address, contact info, bank account & TIN/1099 reporting changes.
Benefits of Using Salt Lake County PaymentWorks Portal
- Maintain your vendor master information.
- View the status of invoices as they are processed by Salt Lake County.
- Avoid delays in payment due to incorrect check remit address or other critical information.
- Activate ACH/EFT payments by providing banking information in a secure environment, which allows Salt Lake County to make payments directly to your bank.
- Receive important communication updates from Salt Lake County.
New vendors will receive an email from PaymentWorks with a link to complete the online registration form with the required information to become a supplier for Salt Lake County. To find out more about this program, please contact the Salt Lake County department that you are working with.
For more information, please visit the PaymentWorks website, or review their payee FAQ. If support is needed on the system, please visit the PaymentWorks supplier support site. The registration process will be electronic.