Skip to main content

Report a Housing Problem

Salt Lake County Health Department cannot respond to complaints related to:

  • air conditioning
  • eviction/lease termination
  • mold (unless the mold is due to an active water leak not caused by the occupant)
To report a problem involving illegal drug use or someone breaking into a building closed by the health department, please contact your local police through a nonemergency number.

Use the form below to report a housing problem like:

  • an active water leak (roof or plumbing) or flood
  • no heat
  • no water
  • no hot water
  • no electricity
  • sewer problem
  • pest infestation

Housing Problem

Is there on site management?
Select One

A person writing on a piece of paper. A person writing on a piece of paper.

Need to Report a Different Type of Problem?

The Salt Lake County Health Department relies on you to notify health officials of any problems you observe in the community. We can't do anything about a problem we don't know about.

Learn More About Reporting a different type of problem