Junior clinics are designed to teach the basic fundamentals of golf. No prior experience is necessary, but the clinics can also serve as a refresher to juniors who have been exposed to some instruction and wish to advance in the sport.
All clinics are taught by the golf pros at Salt Lake County golf courses and will be limited to a student/instructor ratio of 5-1 to ensure a quality teaching environment.
- Season: May-August
- Session Length: 3, 1-hour sessions
- Ages: 5-17
- Cost: $50.00
- Includes: Tees, water bottles, golf balls
Junior Golf Camps are designed for junior golfers who wish to advance beyond the beginning fundamentals of the game of golf and have already been exposed to the basic mechanics of the golf swing. Camps emphasize golf at a competitive level and include instruction in:
- Course Management
- Etiquette on the golf course
Camps will be limited to 15 Campers. A student/instructor ratio of 5-1 will be maintained at all camps, and campers are expected to play 9 holes on the Executive course each day under competitive situations.
- Ages: 8 years old and up
- Cost: $150
- Includes: tee gift, golf ball, range balls, lunch, green fees, handouts, 16 hours of supervised instruction from a PGA-trained instructor
- Equipment: Participants must have access to a set of golf clubs and/or have completed at least two Junior Golf Clinics with a teacher's approval
Junior Golf Leagues are designed to provide intermediate and advanced junior golfers an opportunity to demonstrate their golfing skills in actual competitive situations.
- Junior golfers will compete against other junior golfers of the same age and skill levels with prizes being awarded each week.
- Junior League golfers will be paired according to their skill level and age. Play will be conducted on both the Regulation and Par-3 courses.
- Junior League golfers will be held accountable for proper behavior and golf etiquette.
- Points will be accumulated throughout the competitions for Player of the Year in each age division.
- Ages 6-8 - Ricky Fowler Division
- Ages 9-11 - Justin Thomas Division
- Ages 12-14 - Jordan Speith Division
- Ages 15-17 - Dustin Johnson Division