With All-County Pass, get access to all Salt Lake County recreation centers, including outdoor pools and public skating.
Free Access to patrons ages 2 & under / 80 & over to all Salt Lake County recreation centers.
Group fitness classes included with center-specific passes.
Recreation Pass Rates by Center*
- Central City Recreation Center
- Copperview Recreation Center
- Dimple Dell Recreation Center
- Draper Recreation Center
- Fairmont Aquatic Center
- Gene Fullmer Recreation Center
- Holladay Lions Recreation Center
- J.L. Sorenson Recreation Center
- Magna Recreation Center
- Marv Jenson Recreation Center
- Millcreek Community Center
- Northwest Recreation Center
- Redwood Recreation Center
- Salt Lake City Sports Complex
- Sorenson Multi-Cultural & Unity Fitness Center
- Taylorsville Recreation Center
*Beginning 1/1/2020 new monthly and annual memberships are subject to a Facility Improvement Fee.
If you purchase a Neighborhood Pool Pass, it may be used at the following outdoor pools:
- Liberty Park
If you purchase a Regional Pool Pass, it may be used at the following outdoor pools:
- South County
- West Jordan
To enjoy neighborhood and regional pools, purchase a Combo Pass.*
*SLC Sports Complex & Draper are excluded from the Combo Pass. Expand your opportunities with an All-County Pass, which gives you access to all Salt Lake County recreation centers, including outdoor pools and public skating.
Call your local center for details.