Skip to main content

Rent or Reserve

Enhance your next gathering by renting or reserving Parks & Recreation meeting space, pavilions, equipment, and even a barn at our Wheeler Historic Farm. 

2024 reservations for Salt Lake County park pavilions and Millcreek Canyon open January 2.

Sugar House Park reservations open March 1. Pavilions may be reserved May 1–September 30, excluding the following holidays: Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Pioneer Day, and Labor Day. 

Reservations may be made online or in person at our Parks, Trails, and Open Space office during regular business hours. For more information, call 385-468-7275 or send an email to



Equipment Rental

The parks office has the following equipment for rent:

  *Rental Fee **Deposit
Bases (set of 4) $3 $50
Basketball $2 $25
Bat and Ball $3 $50
Bingo Cards (set of 50) $3 $50
Football $2 $25
Frisbee $2 $15
Horseshoes (set of 4) $6 $75
Playground ball $2 $25
Shuffleboard (set of 4) $10 $200
Soccer ball $3 $25
Tug-a-War Rope $6 $150
Volleyball and Net $6 $50
  *per day **per item

Equipment may be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance of the reservation date.

Weekends are counted as one day. Equipment must be picked up from the park office on Friday and returned on Monday.

Separate payments are required for the rental fee and for the deposit. Only checks or money orders may be accepted for the deposit.

If equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged then the deposit will be held until a replacement fee is paid.

For equipment that is late you may be charged an additional rental fee per day.

Call the parks office at 385-468-7275, or 385-GOT-PARK, to reserve equipment.


There are no credits or refunds for park/pavilion reservations that are not used or canceled. The exception is Wheeler Historic Farm, which has a unique rental/reservation agreement and credit/refund policy. 

Park/pavilion reservations may be made up to four (4) business days prior to the reservation date.

Online reservations require debit/credit card payments. Walk-in reservations may be paid with debit/credit cards, exact cash, check, or money order. Check and money order payments must be payable to: Salt Lake County Parks.