Skip to main content


For the Community

Salt Lake County welcomes all new Americans to our community. If you are in need of refugee services or community resources, please visit the Salt Lake County Office for New Americans.

Questions? Contact the Mayor's Office for New Americans for assistance.

For the Homeowner

The following organizations provide renovations and repairs, and grants. Eligibility is often determined by area median income (AMI).

Salt Lake County with the federal HUD HOME Investment Partnership Program assists in the production and preservation of affordable housing for low and moderate-income families and individuals earning 60 percent of area median income and below. Multi-family and single-family housing can be assisted with new construction and rehabilitation including rental assistance. Most assistance is providing the gap financing of new build housing.

For more information about the program, temporarily, contact Michael Gallegos 385-468-4900 or