Javascript is required to view this site. Skip to main content
Text:    -   | Translate

Public Works Engineering provides engineering services to the Greater Salt Lake Municipal Services District (MSD) to build and maintain roadways and sidewalks, administer encroachment, excavation and special event permits, and enforce stormwater (MS4) management compliance.

Transportation Engineering


Stormwater Program

  • Report Stormwater Pollution (801) 580-6681